As you make your choice of Nigeria’s president today so that we can see a change in the course of our nation; importantly, do not forget to also choose for yourself what can change the course of your life.
On August 01, 2022, we had young men and women that decided to steer their careers’ ship in a new direction, not considering the tides of the nation: they decided to become software developers.They chose Moat Academy, on that day; we commenced our Cohort 22 which ended on October 31, 2022.
Today, they are living their dream lives as Software developers, among them are (to mention a few):
▪ Charles Ekpo, who now works as a Full Stack Developer at Novaji Introserve
▪ Chiamaka Okuagu, who now works as Software Developer at GGT Connect Limited
▪ Fauzziyyah Giwa, who now works as Full-stack Developer at Speedpay Finance Nigeria
▪ Gbolagunte Oyelola , who now works as .NET Developer at BISM Software Limited
▪ Ize Majebi, who now works as Python Developer at Connou , Germany
Truly,“Our future is in our hands. Our lives are what we choose to make them.”— Winston Churchill.
Apply on https://moatacademy.com/signup/apply to become a remarkable software developer.
On March 13, 2023, our cohort 24 will start their journey to becoming software developers. They will be adequately trained to handle the following responsibilities:
Server-Side Programming: MySQL Database modeling and handling, PHP or Python Programming using OOP and Laravel or Flask Framework respectively, AJAX along with other technologies that make development seamless
Monday to Friday
09:00 AM - 03:00 PM